Position Title: Account Coordinator
Reports To: TBA
The Account Coordinator will communicate directly with existing and prospective clients across different platforms to find out about their needs, make follow up calls to see if those needs have changed, develop comprehensive product knowledge, match clients with the right products, perform demonstrations, oversee the sales process, and perform other duties to support the product service team as needed. A passion for customer satisfaction is of paramount importance.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS*
- Attending and taking notes at internal and client meetings
- Preparing meeting schedules and call agendas for clients
- Supporting product service management team with additional tasks as needed.
- Working closely with assigned clients and leads to determine needs.
- Staying current on company products and services.
- Demonstrating benefits of company offerings.
- Drafting and sending communications to clients about new offers.
- Traveling to tradeshows and product launches.
- Scheduling and Participating in product demonstrations.
- Overseeing sales process and facilitating order fulfilment.
- Handling issues, complaints and concerns.
- Maintaining an accurate and updated database of client information.
- Effectively responding to requests from team members and customers keeping accuracy and timeliness in mind
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships, meet deadlines and actively communicate deliverables and project progress
- Proficient with coordinating administrative tasks and projects as directed
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Some travel to customer sites, conferences, and offsite meetings may be required.
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- High school degree or equivalent, Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred, previous Sales, Marketing, Customer Service training or experience a plus.
- Excellent communicator, professional demeanor, proficient writing, verbal and presentation skills.
- Social media savvy desirable.
- Extremely organized and efficient with great attention to detail.
- Fast and eager learner with a drive to succeed.
- Proactive and resourceful.
- Customer service, time management and MS Office computer skills.
- Proactive attitude with an understanding of customer satisfaction.
- High level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Able to work as group and independently.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Professional office environment.
- Required to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment. Must be proficient in MS Office suite.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
*External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.